Commissioned and funded by Morecambe Town Council, CommUNITY is a set of 6 abstract faces, based on 6 nominated community heroes. A symbolic celebration of our community during the past 12 months.
1. Kieran Rigby - An essential goods truck dirver who helped keep the essential goods network going throughout the year
2. Lukas Brown - Helped support local young people through engaging online sessions through Stanley's Community Centres online social media.
3. Tracey Kohl - Working to support local people at Morecambe's West End Impact, and Morecambe community church.
4. PCSO Jo Moss - Helping support the community through her role in policing but also supporting mental health amongst the community.
5. Robert Mee - Supporting our local LGBT community prior and during the pandemic
6. Emma Long - An amazing recently qualified at the time coronavirus hit, nurse. Working in the brilliant NHS.